Sunday, November 25, 2007

Banana Pudding & Oak Cabinets Yumm-O

Today was the BEST day!! My Momma's banana pudding pushed me way past stuffed but it was soooo worth it! It was so nice to just hang out with my family ~ seeing Lissa getting bigger is sooo cute, watching the boys playing is just joyous, watching my Momma cook priceless (every now and then she'll let one of us do something). The whole day was just so peaceful, no fighting, no bickering. Just exactly what the holidays are supposed to be like. I wish Steph could've stayed longer, but some girl quit at her work and she had to cover. At least she was there for a little bit and the boys go to stay. I wish James would've been there, but when I got home he did have 1/2 the bottom cabinets done. How cool is that!! You can check out the pictures under Kitchen. Anyways, to say the least I am THRILLED!!! I just can't wait till he hooks the dishwasher up! Doing dishes in the bathtub SUCKS!!

No comments: